- Reasons for Return-Return Policy makes it possible for You to return a product if You receive a damaged or defective product or if the product is significantly different from what was purchased or when the package delivered is missing one or more products or accessories. Return Policy here should be read in conjunction with any specific terms and conditions applicable to a product which can be found on the product descriptions page for returning a product.
- Conditions for Return-In order to return any product sold through the App, you are required to comply with the below-mentioned conditions, viz.:
- The return has to be in compliance with the Return Policy associated with the product category.
- Products should be returned unused, in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, packing, barcodes, user manual, warranty card, invoices, accessories, freebies, and original boxes defined as essentials. If any product is returned without the essentials, the product shall not be accepted for return and shall be sent back to You.
- The return packages should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage to products during transit.
- The returned products are subject to verification and quality checks by the BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint or return.
- You should fill the Return Form provided by BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED with the originally delivered package or make it available to You over email or account and include it in the returned package. Return requests are not processed if the Return Form is incomplete or absent in the returned package received. The reason for the return should be stated in the Return Form. You should additionally fill out the delivery sheet used by the dealer and note down any damaged or tampered condition of the delivered package.
- The return has to be in compliance with the return policy of the dealer or the manufacturer of the product where applicable.
- Products shall not be considered under the Return Policy or shall not be returned
- Products that have been used or installed.
- Products damaged due to misuse of products or products having incidental damages due to malfunctioning.
- A product with defects not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Personalized or engraved products or resized products.
- Products sold in sets or combinations cannot be returned individually.
- Any other product depends upon the Return Policy in force.
- If You are unable to inform BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED of the receipt of a damaged or defective product or the product is not as per the specifications of Your order or the package delivered is missing one or more products or accessories as per the returns policy and procedure, BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED shall not be obliged to accept the returned product or be liable in this regard. In the event, such a product is sent to BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED, the product will be returned to the Customer. BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED will not be responsible if the product is not accepted and no refund will be issued.
- Damaged, Defective, or Other Non-Conforming Products
- Returns of damaged, defective, or other products eligible for return are accepted as under:
- In the event You receive a damaged or defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per Your original or the product is delivered after the expected delivery period or the package delivered is missing one or more products or accessories and eligible for return as described by Return Policy, You are required to get in touch with the Customer Care Team through any of the below-mentioned channels or submit a return request online within the 24 hours from the receipt of products (if such facility is available) as per the Returns Policy.
- Upon receiving Your return request, BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request and if the request is genuine, and upon the return request BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED for a refund to be processed upon the receipt and quality check of the returned product. It will take a minimum of [4-6] business days to process Your request for the return of products.
- Upon receipt of the returned product by BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED and successful completion of the quality check, you will receive an email or SMS confirmation at the email address or mobile number provided to BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED.
- You will be refunded the product cost along with taxes, if any.
DEAD ON ARRIVAL PRODUCTS
In the event, you receive an electronic or technological product that is has a manufacturing defect or is dead on arrival, you should inform BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED of the period defined in the returns policy and place a request for return by following the procedure defined in the Returns Policy. You may be asked to obtain a manufacturer defect or Dead on Arrival certificate from the manufacturer or an authorized service center of the manufacturer. This certificate will have to be produced to BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED for processing Your return request at its own discretion to help Customers obtain this certificate and cannot be held responsible for any delay or mishandling of products. If the products are found to be working or the defect is caused to any mishandling, the product will be returned back to You. Customers are required to accept the return.
In case a dead-on-arrival certificate cannot be issued by an authorized service center of the manufacturer, You will be required to get the product serviced or repaired as per the warranty provided by the manufacturer, and BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED will not be liable in any manner. In the event the certificate provided as dead on arrival certificate is disputed by the manufacturer or deemed invalid, the product will be returned to You, and BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED will not be liable in any manner.
Refusal of Return Request- BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED reserves the right to refuse or cancel any return request. If the request for returns is not allowed by the Returns Policy, you will not be refunded the payment made or any costs and will not be able to raise a second request for a return for the same product. You agree not to dispute the decision made by BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED and accept BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED decision regarding the refusal or cancellation and further agree not to hold BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED liable for any refusal or cancellation
Frivolous Complaints- In the event of frivolous or baseless complaints or requests regarding the quality or content of the products, BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED in this regard.
All of BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED’s price changes take effect as of midnight ISD on the advertised date. This also applies to special promotional events (such as Online Only Events), unless otherwise indicated.
Purchasing by minors
For the protection of our shoppers, it is our policy to not sell to minors. If you are under the legal age of majority and wish to purchase from our online store, please have a parent or legal guardian make the purchase for you.
Errors or misprints
We strive to prevent errors. How we fix them depends on the error. If we find that a product description is incorrect, for example, we’ll correct it.
In general, you should know that prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered. BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged, as permitted by law. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, BHATIA COMMUNICATIONS & RETAIL (INDIA) LIMITED will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.